The owner of Earthwise is Scott Simpson. Scott holds a Master of Science Degree in Environmental Horticulture.
For years he created plans and drawings by hand.
But he eventually have found that using software helps to better communicate design intentions.
Feel free to browse the drawings, they are linked to the relevant projects.
Landscape Design in Florida can be challenging and should begin with a meeting and analysis of the project site.
We are happy to meet with you for the first time, free of charge, and provide an accurate bid within one hour.
If the bid is approved, then we proceed to design and strategy, the fun stuff! We usually create case studies for our clients.
- Earthwise Case Study procedures are holistic in nature and detail oriented.
- When our Clients make a request for their landscape plan, we make sure they have it.
- Wildlife attraction and Florida friendly concepts always integrated unless otherwise decided.
- Water wise plant material and irrigation system evaluation are standard procedure.
- Our solutions help to ensure long term success of your landscape project.
- We offer a pallet of tough and Florida friendly plant material to choose from.
- Our warranty runs 6 months regular and 12 months with our extended care plan.
We are still in touch and serve most of our clients, how can we help you...